Aimee & Tom
Same trainers, Lake Louise and the rest was history.
Their favorite place in the world is the Amalfi Coast in Italy. But Mallorca has something special, it is their home when they are not at home, that is why they decided to get married here, without a doubt.
Not knowing reliable suppliers, enjoying the organisation stress-free and their wish for that day to be “more than perfect” were some of the reasons to ask for expert help.
Aimee and Tom contacted us shortly after they had started organizing their wedding. They had reserved the venue and some suppliers but as soon as they started taking the first steps in the development of the project, they felt they needed a reliable and experienced company to look after their interests.
After some mails and calls they decided to leave the whole organization of the wedding in our hands.
What did they expect from the wedding planner?
- Help with contracting, managing the best agreements and coordinating suppliers.
- Coordination of the wedding day and ensuring that nothing is forgotten and that the day goes smoothly.
In their own words…
“I’m a worrying person by nature and we just want to make sure that we haven’t missed anything and that on the wedding day everything goes well and that’s what we wanted.
We want an honest expert opinion on:
- if what we want makes sense and will work well
- whether our budget is realistic or not.
And very important: we don’t want to waste money on unnecessary things”
What did they get from the wedding planner?
In their own words…
- Your ability combined with the decorator to design and decorate the wedding venue to create an amazing atmosphere/feel.
- You provided great advice on the overall day, design and what works well from your experience which was very helpful in guiding us to make our decisions.
- Your schedules with dates of information required were very useful.
- Your team are super nice and enjoyable to work with and always contactable should we call.
- On the day, the day flowed really well and was well managed throughout
- You managed all the payments, which took a lot of stress away on the day.
- The cake was AMAZING.
- We appreciated you have calls with the videographer and photographer to guide them on the structure of the day.
It was a pleasure having you part of our day. We are very happy with how it went!
Overall, the wedding was spectacular, and we had a fantastic experience and time.
We will cherish the day forever!
Thank you so much for all your help leading up to the wedding and throughout the day, we loved every minute.
A dream Dior shoes
The truth is that Aimee’s dress needs very little introduction. A picture is worth a thousand words. It couldn’t have looked better on her and was simply perfect for her! A discreet dress to keep the spotlight on the incredible Dior that completed her style. Simply gorgeous!
Cozy and Mediterranean
The ceremony was held in the gardens of the Finca, overlooking the mountains. The moment so awaited by Aimee and Tom was intimate, with good friends and full of beautiful words.
The style of the whole wedding was natural and Mediterranean. Colors in warm tones, garden roses, anemones and touches of gold were the stars of the decoration.
They had a delicious menu with stations in the aperitif and chillout areas throughout the zone.
Two cakes and live music
The cake was really important for them so they chose two very original and amazing cakes:
- White chocolate and coconut sponge cake with white chocolate and lime cream
- Orange sponge cake filled with limoncello buttercream
After dinner, a live band encouraged everyone to go out and do their best.